A multi-tiered program offering training and guidance on emergency planning and response for cultural institutions in the State of Florida. The program takes place in 2020 and 2021. This content is applicable to a wide variety of cultural institutions, and through strategic partnerships and marketing, this program serves not only museums but also libraries, archives, arts organizations and many other cultural organizations throughout our state.
Current Partners: Florida Humanities, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEP), Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts (CCAHA), Society of Florida Archivists, and various Community Foundations.
For information on each individual webinar, check out the column to your right.
More information will be posted on the programs in 2021 as they are developed.
- Navigating Reopening: A Moderated Discussion for Small Museums Webinar (9/30/20)
- Introduction to Digitization Webinar (10/21/20)
- EMPR Webinar #1: Threats Identification & Risk Assessment (11/20/20)
- AIC Risk Evaluation and Planning Program
- FEMA 2019 THIRA Guide
- AASLH Prevention Brief
- NPS Handbook Chapter 10
- Annual Conference
- Workshops and Webinars
- DEIA Webinar Series
- Emergency Planning & Response Webinars
- Professional Resources
- Florida Connecting to Collections Program
- Peer Coaching Program
- Mentorship Program