Institutional membership allows museums and museum staff to stay informed and connected.
Open to all non-profit museums who want to strengthen their voice to improve their institutions visibility and visitation.
Immediate reasons for Institutions to join FAM now:
- Professional Development
- Annual Conference
- Promotional Activities
Institutional Membership Levels
For Museums only. Dues equal .1% of operating budget.
- Budget < $250,000 = minimum dues $100
- Budget > $250,000 = minimum dues $250/maximum dues $2,000
Institutional Membership Benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Annual subscription to the quarterly FAMNews (enewsletter)
- Legislative Updates
- Notices for all Educational programs
- Discounts on registration for the FAM Annual Conference and Workshops
- Expanded listing in the FAM Florida Museum Directory and on the FAM Website
- Allows access to the Peer Coaching and Mentorship Programs
- Access to an expansive network of museum professionals - statewide and nationally
- Representation on the VISIT FLORIDA Board of Directors
- Participation in AAM Advocacy Days in DC and Florida Tourism Day in Tallahassee
- Job listings on the FAM website
- Participation in the Connecting to Collections initiative
Click here for the MEMBERSHIP FORM.
Or click here to RENEW today!