Facilities Maintenance (Part Time)
Provide light maintenance to ensure safe, comfortable conditions for visitors and staff at The Florida Holocaust Museum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the Museum’s exterior.
- Set up and break down chairs and tables for events.
- Perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Fix door handles, patch walls, and other light maintenance jobs.
- Paint gallery walls as instructed.
- Assist housekeeping with access to spaces and cleaning supplies.
- Alert supervisor when maintenance issues require a contractor or vendor, cleaning or maintenance supplies run low, or safety issues arise.
- High school diploma and 2-3 years experience required.
- Ability to communicate in English required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required.
- Background check and drug screening required.
- Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building codes, and general practices within maintenance field preferred.
Please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available at the Museum during open hours (daily 10am–4pm). Open for applications until this position has been filled.