Data Entry & Gift Processing Assistant (OPS)
Job ID 45492
The data entry/gift processing assistant will contribute to the integrity, maintenance and management of advancement information through data entry, reporting, gift entry, and clerical support within the Museum’s Membership & Development departments.
- Creating and updating membership and donor database records in Tessitura
- Reviewing, proofreading and analyzing constituent data for accuracy, logic, and relevance in preparation of daily data transfer to Blackbaud CRM.
- Verifying the accuracy of data transfers to ensure consistency between databases/systems
- Performing queries and running reports as needed in the databases
- Scanning gift documentation for revenue import batches
- Recording gifts, pledges, and membership event registrations
- Performing other administrative duties in support of the departments
- High school diploma and two years’ experience working in an office/fiscal environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process complex financial data with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Experience with data entry and/or working in a customer relationship management database
- Applicable computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications & web navigation
- Please note that if selected for an interview a work sample will be administered.
- Experience with Blackbaud CRM and/or Tessitura
The Ringling is a preeminent center for the arts, history, performance, and learning that is dedicated to bringing the past and contemporary culture to life through extraordinary visitor experiences. From its inception, The Ringling has joined the diverse visual traditions and theatrical spectacle of yesterday with the genre-defying global practitioners of today. A place of exploration, discovery and respite, The Ringling’s campus in Sarasota, Florida--which includes the Museum of Art, Circus Museum, a historic home, an 18th-century theater and bayfront gardens--is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. As the State Art Museum of Florida and part of Florida State University, The Ringling fulfills an important educational mission. The Ringling offers formal and informal programs of study serving as a major resource for students, scholars and lifelong learners of every age across the region, country, and around the world. For more information, please visit www.ringling.org.
For more information, or for technical assistance, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-359-5700 ext.2605 or email@example.com.
Anticipated Salary Range
$11.50 per hour
Data Entry/Gift Processing Assistant also receives:
- Regular training on upcoming exhibitions
- Private gallery talks with curators
- Discounts on memberships
- Discounts in the museum stores
- Discounts on select performances/events
- Free museum admission and much more!
This is an OPS/part-time Job.
Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week, between Monday - Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
Please note, scheduled days and working hours are flexible based on the needs of the candidate and the Ringling. Scheduling requirements would include working Mondays and the candidate working a consistent shift week to week.
Criminal Background Check
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting. The background check will be conducted as authorized and in accordance with University Policy 4-OP-C-7-B11.
How To Apply
If qualified and interested in a specific job opening as advertised, apply to Florida State University at https://jobs.fsu.edu. If you are a current FSU employee, apply via myFSU > Self Service.
Applicants are required to complete the online application with all applicable information. Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume.
Affordable Care Act
OPS employees are covered under the Affordable Care Act. OPS employees that meet certain criteria will be offered affordable health care coverage. For more information, please visit the following website regarding the Affordable Care Act, http://hr.fsu.edu/?page=benefits/insurance/insurance_home&ops=1.
Equal Employment Opportunity
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf